Hopefully you are on track to complete your piece of report writing on a rainforest animal this week. When marking your writing this is your WILF. (What I am Looking For).
- Interesting information presented in your own words (it is very important that we don't plagiarise).
- Work presented in paragraphs.
- Use of report writing structures - present tense and some technical language.
- A factual report with only an opinion provided in final paragraph.
- In one of your final paragraphs information relating to how deforestation has impacted on your chosen animal.
Final pieces of work can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded to Google Classroom.