Help is at Hand
IF YOU NEED SUPPORT OR HELP IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, OUR GROUPS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.
1. Prescriptions - we can collect and deliver prescriptions to your door.
2. Food shop - we can help arrange tis for you.
3. Counselling and wellbeing : we have a free counselling service available for all ages.
4. Feeling isolated/shielding: we have folk on hand to make a regular, friendly phone call to check you're okay.
5. Advice : we can source advice, or point you in the right direction
6. Financial hardship - we can try to support you through our Moneyreagh Foodbank.
7. Anything else - we will do our best.
Contact us :
Counselling: Katie 07478 734554
Support Group reps:
David Adams 07412 677353
Rev. Rory Blake-Knox 07789 008044
Rev. Mark Brown 07900 407935
Alanna Dickson 07710 494981
Nikki Donnolly 07724 451921
Roy Greer 07786 547311
Noreen Martin 07971 901662
Malcolm Telford 07483 011977
Rev. Chris Wilson 07729 178093