Watch this short video, and then review your report plan from last week. Did you leave anything out? Is there any new information that you need to add?
Have fun being creative with your very own Newspaper Report about the 1969 Moon Landings.
- What will the name of your newspaper be?
- What will the catchy, bold headline be?
- Remember the "W" questions: Who? Where? When? Why? What?
- Can you include quotes? (Don't forget speech marks!)
- Can you print a picture from the internet to include in your report? (If not, you could draw one of your own.)
- Remember to report the FACTS!
- Can you write in columns like a real reporter?
- Don't forget to sign your name at the end of your article.